Monday, May 28, 2007

Changed My Life

Oh My God, What will I do?
Help me realise this challenge you bring forth to me?
You send me this gift and confuse me.
Knowing you’d do this because you trust I will get through it.

Something so unexpected, even once beyond my acceptance,
A gift I hesitated to reveal, complicated and afraid to.
Judgments so easily sentenced, like one of a cover on a book,
Pride and prejudice reeled through and through.

Faith struck and fate thundered,
Slowly the gift glowed and began to rekindle,
Surprised and still am, made joyous and content,
Happiness and love I prayed to find for so long.

Until now, I’m thankful for this gift,
Never will I regret the day it shone on me.
Changed my life and a GREAT life it is,
You make me happy Baby, like never done before!

1 comment:

Nacatus said...

Aww... that is so sweet hunny. I love you =)